U9 Keele Cup Champions 2014
Warrior Futsal Cup.
FUTSAL COACHING AGED 2+
CLUB FUTSAL UK CENTRES ACROSS THE UK
INDOOR FOOTBALL IN A FUN ENVIROMENT
What Futsal Teaches?
- Ball retention – possession is key in futsal. Players need to be able to keep the ball using good technique and movement
- Quick play – the small playing area forces quick play. This again requires good technique and movement
- Passing – futsal develops quick, accurate passing – no margin for error
- Skillful play – futsal encourages skillful play, either to retain possession or to create a shooting opportunity
- Confined spaces – everything happens much quicker and there is less margin for error
- Tactical awareness – futsal is a “whole-team” game. Each player needs to be aware of their own responsibilities
- Skill acquisition – the increased number of touches on the ball accelerates the learning process
- Movements – with and without the ball increase significantly in futsal